Monday, December 12, 2011

"The Enchanted Garden"

This is my front cover of my art journal. The front is embossed with the cuttlebug die that looks like wrought iron gates (can't remember the name of it) and opens up to a scene with a path winding through the forest.
 
The title page. The theme is The Enchanted Garden... and my friends who are participating in this art journal round robin are welcome to interpret this theme however they choose.
 
The introductory story...
 
My sign in pages are mushrooms and I included a bunch of little fairies so each person can choose a fairy and put it where they like. I look forward to seeing this finished.
 
My double page spread. These were done with lots of layers of paint, serviettes, tissues, stamping, and I can't remember what else... it took ages to do but I was happy with it in the end.
 
A close up of left hand  page
 
A close up of the right hand page
 
I am SO looking forward to seeing my journal when it comes home again.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: