Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Altered Book for my baby girl

I am still new to AB's and don't want to become a scrapbooker so I decided to make my baby girl an AB. These are pics of the first spread. It isn't finished because I want to add fibre and charms down the spine and I am planning on putting pictures of her on the fold out pink and white diamond paper, but want to do a year's worth, not just the first few months so it's a work in progress.


This first one is the left hand side of the spread, with a fold out flap closed. I used my cuttlebug to make the word 'love' - Hippie Chick alphabet.

Unfortunately my scanner isn't big enough to scan the full spread in one go. The background is lumiere's and acrylic paints.





This is page one opened. The scan doesn't show it really well but her little feet were inked and 'stamped' on the bottom rioght hand corner of this page.








This is the second half of the spread., with the flap closed and then with the flap opened.

1 comment:

craftydawn said...

what were you doing up at this time of the morning you dont want to lose too much sleep congrats with your blog hugs Dawn