Monday, February 25, 2008

First ever canvas

I am in the process of creating a canvas of my bub. It's the first one I've ever done and painting hte background really wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. I intend to modify the photo a bit so the green isn't quite so green and I am trying to figure out how to add words to it at the moment and what it would need to complete it. I'm sure I'll get there in the end.

This first pic is of just the canvas backgound. I am normally into more vintage or earthy colours but have recently decided I love pink and green together too so I thought I'd play with those colours for this canvas.




This is roughly where I intend to put the picture on. I will fiddle with the colours and I think I'll probably do an image transfer to mute it even more... not sure yet.

1 comment:

Artseyanne said...

Looking good Therese,

hugs
Anne