Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Background Noise Journal

Call me anal if you want but when I started my background noise journal I wanted to have facing pages with one page of instructions and one page of samples, so I left the first page blank. Well it was staring at me and daring me to do something... anything. I have never art journalled before and didn't know what to do, but I wanted to represent the concept of background noise, so I filled it with lots of doodles in black and white.

I finally got around to putting samples of my shining stones backgrounds in my art journal. This is what it looks like.









5 comments:

Just Me said...

Your cover is amazing. I like that it is black and white and represents a journal full of color.

Trish Bee said...

Beautiful! I love your title cover page doodles what you did for your journal too - so many layers of drawings!! Your backgrounds look stunning too.

Carol said...

Great job getting your journal started and entering your shining stone backgrounds. Your cover is fabulous!!!!

CreativSpirit said...

Hi Therese,

Love your Background Noise cover doodling, it looks great. Good to see you blogging.

Hugs,

Rob

Artseyanne said...

Love your black & white doodles Therese.

Anne